Error while running GettingStarted program from BigQuery Github

nix_stack via StackOverflow

Sep 1, 2016, 2:23:08 PM9/1/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am running GettingStarted.java from com.google.api.client.sample.bigquery.appengine.dashboard on Github and I get following exception.

Exception in thread "main" com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$CallNotFoundException: The API package 'memcache' or call 'Get()' was not found.
at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$1.get(ApiProxy.java:162)
at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$1.get(ApiProxy.java:160)
at com.google.appengine.api.utils.FutureWrapper.get(FutureWrapper.java:86)
at com.google.appengine.api.memcache.MemcacheServiceImpl.quietGet(MemcacheServiceImpl.java:26)
at com.google.appengine.api.memcache.MemcacheServiceImpl.get(MemcacheServiceImpl.java:49)
at com.google.appengine.api.appidentity.AppIdentityServiceImpl.getAccessToken(AppIdentityServiceImpl.java:195)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.extensions.appengine.auth.oauth2.AppIdentityCredential.intercept(AppIdentityCredential.java:98)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.extensions.appengine.auth.oauth2.AppIdentityCredential$AppEngineCredentialWrapper.intercept(AppIdentityCredential.java:243)
at com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequest.execute(HttpRequest.java:859)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:410)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:343)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.execute(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:460)
at com.google.api.client.sample.bigquery.appengine.dashboard.GettingStarted.executeQuery(GettingStarted.java:81)
at com.google.api.client.sample.bigquery.appengine.dashboard.GettingStarted.main(GettingStarted.java:138)

I have created a service account for my project and also pointed GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS to the json file but it doesn't work.

How to fix this..?

Thanks

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39278418/error-while-running-gettingstarted-program-from-bigquery-github