FirebaseException: An internal error has occured. [ CONFIGURATION_NOT_FOUND ]

Manish Patiyal via StackOverflow

Jul 5, 2016, 6:14:04 AM7/5/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I was able to do google sigin successfully, when I pass token to firebase it returns

com.google.firebase.FirebaseException: An internal error has occured. [ CONFIGURATION_NOT_FOUND ]
                                                                                 at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzafg.zzes(Unknown Source)
                                                                                 at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzafd$zzg.zza(Unknown Source)
                                                                                 at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzafo.zzet(Unknown Source)
                                                                                 at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzafo$zza.onFailure(Unknown Source)
                                                                                 at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzafj$zza.onTransact(Unknown Source)
                                                                                 at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:458)

In my code I have

  mAuth.signInWithCredential(credential)
            .addOnCompleteListener(this, new OnCompleteListener<AuthResult>() {
                @Override
                public void onComplete(@NonNull Task<AuthResult> task) {
                    Log.d(TAG, "signInWithCredential:onComplete:" + task.isSuccessful());

                    // If sign in fails, display a message to the user. If sign in succeeds
                    // the auth state listener will be notified and logic to handle the
                    // signed in user can be handled in the listener.
                    if (!task.isSuccessful()) {
                        Log.w(TAG, "signInWithCredential", task.getException());
                        Toast.makeText(LoginActivity.this, "Authentication failed.",
                                Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                    } else {

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38200605/firebaseexception-an-internal-error-has-occured-configuration-not-found

Manish Patiyal via StackOverflow

Jul 5, 2016, 8:09:04 AM7/5/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com