DataNucleus: ormLibs cannot be null

aquariuz via StackOverflow

Mar 30, 2014, 12:47:34 AM3/30/14
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I'm currently trying to persist an object of a class using the Google App Engine's PersistentManagerFactory. I'm getting an error that I don't quite understand:

 org.datanucleus.api.jdo.exceptions.ClassNotPersistenceCapableException:
 The class "com.google.gwt.sample.vendorcouver.client.user.VenUser" is not persistable.
 This means that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the file
 is not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the Meta-
 Data/annotations for the class are not found.

I did everything suggested at Why do I get ClassNotPersistableException while running GWT App Engine application in hosted mode? (made sure I had @PersistenceCapable on the class, made sure I don't have any duplicate .jars in my Classpath). Eventually I discovered in my Datanucleus Enhancement console:

 java.lang.NullPointerException: ormLibs cannot be null
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.EnhancerLoader.removeOrmLibs(EnhancerLoader.java:66)
at      com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.EnhancerLoader.getClassPath(EnhancerLoader.java:43)
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.EnhancerLoader.<init>(EnhancerLoader.java:37)
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhancer.execute(Enhancer.java:69)
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.<init>(Enhance.java:71)
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.main(Enhance.java:51)

I'm not entirely sure what ormLibs should be, and I can't seem to find much about it online. Any help would be appreciated!

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22740332/datanucleus-ormlibs-cannot-be-null