500 Internal Server Error App Engine?

1 view

Square-root via StackOverflow

Sep 7, 2016, 1:45:05 AM9/7/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I'm following a tutorial HERE to deploy a basic app. When I deploy on Eclipse it says Deployment completed successfully but on the browser it says:

Error: Server Error The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I used the same link on another computer and it's the same.

I have java 7 & JRE 1.7 on windows 7

Error details:

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Persistent class "Class main.Shout does not seem

to have been enhanced. You may want to rerun the enhancer and check for

errors    in the output." has no table in the database, but the operation

requires it.    Please check the specification of the MetaData for this

class.

at

org.datanucleus.api.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException

(NucleusJDOHelper.java:519)

at org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOQuery.execute (JDOQuery.java:230)

at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService (index_jsp.java:61)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service (HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service (HttpServlet.java:717)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle (ServletHolder.java:511)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle (ServletHandler.java:390)

at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle

(SecurityHandler.java:216)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle (SessionHandler.java:182)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle (ContextHandler.java:765)

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39361970/500-internal-server-error-app-engine

Square-root via StackOverflow

Sep 7, 2016, 2:40:06 AM9/7/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com