InstantiationException receiving while trying to use LocalTaskQueueTestConfig.ServletInvokingTaskCallback

Johnny Wu via StackOverflow

Sep 27, 2016, 5:24:03 PM9/27/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am building a JUnit test class for Google client endpoint. One of my test scenario is to run some tasks in the local task queue. I am stuck now, because I can't use ServletInvokingTaskCallback as documented in Google's documentation. Does anyone have any idea?

Here's my initiation statement:

private static final LocalServiceTestHelper helper =
      new LocalServiceTestHelper(
        new LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig().setNoStorage(false).setApplyAllHighRepJobPolicy(),
        new LocalTaskQueueTestConfig().setQueueXmlPath("src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/queue.xml).setCallbackClass(LocalTaskQueueTestConfig.ServletInvokingTaskCallback.class));

Here's the exception I am getting java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.InstantiationException

at com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.initializeCallback(LocalTaskQueue.java:159)
at com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.init(LocalTaskQueue.java:149)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl.startServices(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:623)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl.access$700(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:47)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl$2.run(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:604)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl$2.run(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:601)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl.getService(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:600)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl$AsyncApiCall.callInternal(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:505)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl$AsyncApiCall.call(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:484)
at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl$AsyncApiCall.call(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:461)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedCallable$1.run(Executors.java:533)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedCallable.call(Executors.java:530)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39734459/instantiationexception-receiving-while-trying-to-use-localtaskqueuetestconfig-se

Johnny Wu via StackOverflow

Oct 4, 2016, 11:20:13 PM10/4/16
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am building a JUnit test class for Google client endpoint. One of my test scenario is to run some tasks in the local task queue. I am baffled, because the task writes its data to a different repository than the one used by the JUnit test.

Here's my initiation statement:

private static final LocalServiceTestHelper helper =
      new LocalServiceTestHelper(
        new LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig().setNoStorage(false).setApplyAllHighRepJobPolicy(),
        new LocalTaskQueueTestConfig().setQueueXmlPath("src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/queue.xml).setCallbackClass(LocalTaskQueueTestConfig.ServletInvokingTaskCallback.class));

Does anyone have any idea how I can make the task (queue) to run against the same repository? Thanks!