enable billing?

Wilson MacGyver

Jun 22, 2011, 12:22:59 AM6/22/11
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
With the latest release of go-sdk, we still can't enable billing right?

Don't want to turn it on and suddenly can't upload anymore :)

David Symonds

Jun 22, 2011, 12:33:15 AM6/22/11
to Wilson MacGyver, google-ap...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Wilson MacGyver <wmac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> With the latest release of go-sdk, we still can't enable billing right?
>
> Don't want to turn it on and suddenly can't upload anymore :)

We don't support billing yet, but it's not hard to disable billing if
something breaks for you.
http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/billing.html#disable

Dave.

Andrew Gerrand

Jun 22, 2011, 12:33:19 AM6/22/11
On 22 June 2011 14:22, Wilson MacGyver <wmac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the latest release of go-sdk, we still can't enable billing right?
>
> Don't want to turn it on and suddenly can't upload anymore :)

Correct. The Go Runtime is still Experimental.

Andrew