FieldLoadSaver and PropertyLoadSaver on same struct

Luigi Tanzini

Sep 20, 2016, 4:38:35 AM9/20/16
to google-appengine-go
Hi everyone,

Maybe this is a silly question but how can a struct implement both FieldLoadSaver and PropertyLoadSaver interfaces?
Since go doesn't allow method overloading and both methods are named Save() and Load() I find myself stuck in implementing a struct which needs to be searched and saved/loaded in a custom manner.
Is it by design? If so, is there some technical reason behind it?

I am just wondering if I should adapt my framework design to this naming clash or if I am missing some important reasons or features of the SDK.

Thanks in advance,
//Luigi