Stackdriver client logging APIs not working for flex environment

jz...@leap.ai

Nov 16, 2017, 6:40:16 PM11/16/17
to google-appengine-go
Hi,

I have been trying to use the Stackdriver logging client library to send log entries to stackdriver. It works perfectly fine on my local machine. I can see the log entries showing up under the "Global" log resource. However, when it's deployed to the cloud running in Flex environment, no errors were reported but none of the entries showed up. I tried to specify a service account json file specifically using ClientOption but it doesn't help.

Does anyone know any issues with the Stackdriver logging client library in the Flex environment?

Thanks!