App Engine increasingly showing 5xx in Europe

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 8, 2017, 7:02:42 AM11/8/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are investigating an issue with App Engine in Europe. The issue should
be resolved for the majority of projects and we expect a full resolution in
the near future. We will provide another status update by 04:30 US/Pacific
with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 8, 2017, 7:31:15 AM11/8/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue also affected projects in other regions but should be resolved
for the majority of projects. We will provide another status update by
05:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 8, 2017, 8:05:56 AM11/8/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue should be resolved for the majority of projects and affected
End-users located in Europe sending requests to projects in any region. We
will provide another status update by 06:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 8, 2017, 9:29:39 AM11/8/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with App Engine has been resolved for all affected projects as of
4:30 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue
and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or
minimize future recurrence.