Deployment Failures and Memcache Unavailability Due to Underlying Component

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 10, 2017, 5:40:25 PM5/10/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently investigating an issue with an underlying component that
affects both Google App Engine deployments and Memcache availability.
Deployments will fail intermittently and memcache is returning intermittent
errors for a small number of applications. For affected deployments,
please try re-deploying while we continue to investigate this issue. For
affected memcache users, retries in your application code should allow you
to access your memcache intermittently while the underlying issue is being
addressed.

Work is ongoing to address the issue by the underlying component's
engineering team. We will provide our next update at 15:30 PDT.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 10, 2017, 6:30:50 PM5/10/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are still investigating the issue with an underlying component that
affects both Google App Engine deployments and Memcache availability. For
everyone who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be
experiencing. We will provide an update by 16:30 US/Pacific with current
details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 10, 2017, 7:32:40 PM5/10/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are continuing to investigate the issue with an underlying component
that affects Google App Engine deployments and Memcache availability. The
engineering team has tried several unsuccessful remediations and are
continuing to investigate potential root causes and fixes. We will provide
another update at 17:30 PDT.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 10, 2017, 8:30:29 PM5/10/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine deployments and Memcache availability is
mitigated. We will provide an update by 18:30 US/Pacific with current
details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 10, 2017, 9:31:51 PM5/10/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine deployments and Memcache availability
should have been resolved for all affected projects as of 18:30 US/Pacific.
We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make
appropriate improvements to our systems to prevent or minimize future
recurrence.