Google App Engine Incident #5204

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 26, 2017, 3:25:27 PM5/26/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently investigating a problem that is causing app engine apps to
experience an infinite redirect loop when users log in. We will provide
another status update by 2017-05-26 13:30 US/Pacific

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 26, 2017, 4:37:30 PM5/26/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The root cause has been identified. The fix is currently being deployed. We
will provide another status update by 2017-05-26 14:30 US/Pacific

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 26, 2017, 5:53:18 PM5/26/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The fix is currently being deployed. We will provide another status update
by 2017-05-26 16:00 US/Pacific

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 26, 2017, 7:41:34 PM5/26/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The fix is still being deployed. We will provide another status update by

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 26, 2017, 10:07:36 PM5/26/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The fix has been fully deployed. We confirmed that the issue has been fixed.