We are currently investigating reports of Intermittent Errors(502s) with Google App Engine

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 3, 2017, 6:00:49 PM2/3/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine should have been partially resolved . We
will provide another status update by 15:30 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 3, 2017, 6:30:44 PM2/3/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine has been partially resolved.
For everyone who is still affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you
may be experiencing.
We will provide another status update by 16:30 US/Pacific with current
details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 3, 2017, 7:30:35 PM2/3/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine has been partially resolved. For everyone
who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be
experiencing. We will provide another status update by 18:00 US/Pacific
with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 3, 2017, 8:55:51 PM2/3/17
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine should have been resolved for all affected
users as of 17:20 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of
this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to prevent or
minimize future recurrence.