Google App Engine Channel API Issues beginning on January 20, 2015

Google App Engine Downtime Notify

Jan 20, 2015, 5:35:29 PM1/20/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We're investigating an issue with Google App Engine Channel API beginning at Tuesday, 2014-01-20 12:10 US/Pacific. We will provide more information shortly.

Google App Engine Downtime Notify

Jan 20, 2015, 6:04:33 PM1/20/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com, google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently experiencing an issue with Google App Engine Channel API and some clients are getting 404 errors while fetching /_ah/channel/jsapi. For everyone who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2014-01-20 04:00 PM US/Pacific with current details.

Google App Engine Downtime Notify

Jan 20, 2015, 7:16:09 PM1/20/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com, google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The problem with Google App Engine Channel API was resolved as of Tuesday, 2015-01-20 04:10 PM US/Pacific. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better.