App Engine deployments failing for some customers

Google Cloud Platform Status

Apr 30, 2015, 9:02:23 PM4/30/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently experiencing an issue with application deployment on
Google App Engine, starting at 17:00 US/Pacific. For everyone who is
affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. We
will provide an update by 19:00 US/Pacific time with current details.

The issue manifests itself as follows: unexpected errors or high latency
deploying AppEngine applications. Other AppEngine components were
unaffected.

We are currently investigating the issue.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Apr 30, 2015, 9:55:55 PM4/30/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are still investigating the issue with Google App Engine deployments.
The issue is isolated to one data center and at this point it is recovered
to normal levels.

We will provide another status update by Thursday 2015-04-30 21:00 (all
times are in US/Pacific).

Google Cloud Platform Status

Apr 30, 2015, 10:23:18 PM4/30/15
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The problem with Google App Engine deployments was resolved as of Thursday,

We apologize for the inconvenience for our affected customers and thank you
for your continued support.