how add alt media in objects get using the discovery method

David Cortés

Mar 1, 2016, 12:13:43 PM3/1/16
to Google API Python Client
Hi I want to set the param alt to media in the objects get call to be able to get the data of the file, but i'm not really sure how to do it

Right now i Have something like this:

storage = discovery.build('storage', 'v1', credentials=credentials)
objects = storage.objects()
objects.get(bucket=bucket, object=object).execute()

So what I have to change to be able to set the alt parameter to media? It's another method from objects? maybe its not get? or how I have to pass it here?

ga...@elisa-interactive.com

Apr 4, 2016, 11:16:53 AM4/4/16
to Google API Python Client
Would love to have the answer to this as well, the documentation i've found is /cry