SignedJwtAssertionCredentials is not available in oauth2client 1.5.2

Fang Deng

Feb 11, 2016, 10:40:50 PM2/11/16
to Google API Python Client
I am following the instruction here to do authentication

it uses
from oauth2client.client import SignedJwtAssertionCredentials

however, SignedJwtAssertionCredentials is not availalbe in oauth2client 1.5.2. What class should I use to do authentication then?

Fang

Nathaniel Manista

Feb 12, 2016, 10:55:14 AM2/12/16
to google-api-p...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM, 'Fang Deng' via Google API Python Client <google-api-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I am following the instruction here to do authentication

it uses
from oauth2client.client import SignedJwtAssertionCredentials

however, SignedJwtAssertionCredentials is not availalbe in oauth2client 1.5.2.

What makes you think that SignedJwtAssertionCredentials is not available in oauth2client 1.5.2? Isn't it right here?

What class should I use to do authentication then?

You may be interested in this issue and this issue.
-N