GoogleCurlIO class needs to use ipv4

toby saunders

Aug 21, 2013, 8:05:26 AM8/21/13
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
I have just realised that the reason my api calls were taking 5+ minutes to return was the google curl io class not being set to use ipv4 - I inserted this:
        CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE => CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4,
to line 43 of GoogleCurlIO.php and everything now works nicely - just a heads up.

Peter Boden

Aug 22, 2013, 3:23:30 PM8/22/13
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
Did you really mean minutes or seconds. I have a similar problem but only 5+ seconds.

toby saunders

Aug 23, 2013, 11:06:56 AM8/23/13
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
My issue was at least 5 minutes per api call - I guess the request is just floating around in ipv6 space waiting to get to google..