Google+ API - (403) Access Not Configured. Please use Google Developers Console to activate the API for your project.

Stijn Janssens

Jan 20, 2014, 12:16:38 PM1/20/14
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
I try to get a list of activities from a specific public page on Google Plus (bbc news for example) but i keep getting the error "(403) Access Not Configured. Please use Google Developers Console to activate the API for your project."

  1. I have created a new project
  2. I have enabled the Google+ API
  3. I have configured a Public API access Key for server applications
  4. I have added all the ip's I could think about as "allowd ip's"
No luck :(

But i can do the specific call via without oauth2 via https://cloud.google.com/console/project/521984415216/apiui/api/plus/method/plus.activities.list (via javascript?)

This is the PHP code:

$client = new Google_Client();
$client->setDeveloperKey("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX");

$plus = new Google_PlusService($client);
$activities = $plus->activities->listActivities("104446814635449965626", "public");

What am I missing?? Thanks for any tips!

Jigar Navadiya

Jan 21, 2014, 1:47:58 AM1/21/14
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
hey,
i think you have not registered your app in google.