Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Brendan

da leggere,
31 mag 2012, 20:12:4231/05/12
a google-api-jav...@googlegroups.com
I am pleased to announce that the JS Client has moved out of Alpha into Beta! This release represents an improvement in stability, and contains some new features as well as bug fixes. The most notable change is the addition of RPC batching, which allows multiple API calls to be made with one server round-trip. To read more about the Beta release, please see the blog announcement: http://google-api-javascript-client.blogspot.com/2012/05/google-api-javascript-client-reaches.html

You may also peruse the code project's wiki for documentation on the new functionality provided in the Beta release: http://code.google.com/p/google-api-javascript-client/wiki/GettingStarted

Please try out the new features and report any bugs in this group or in the issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/google-api-javascript-client/issues/list

Regards,
Brendan

@Mlaynes

da leggere,
5 lug 2012, 22:03:0605/07/12
a google-api-jav...@googlegroups.com
This is important news!!.. I am doing my testing with Oauth2.0 access (profile & email authorize), and its potential is really awesome .. just a question .. when enabling the connection to Spreadsheet & Document List API? really .. I think that it's most necessary and important that enabled APIs ... any announcement about it?

Regards
@Mlaynes

Robert King

da leggere,
28 mag 2014, 06:40:4928/05/14
a google-api-jav...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know approximately how long until it's out of beta?
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi