Change in client.js on 6/4/2016 somehow broke functionality of Extjs 3.4

v...@blogica.gr

Apr 7, 2016, 4:01:51 AM4/7/16
to Google API JavaScript Client
We woke up to a weird problem yesterday. A web application of ours, using Extjs 3.4 stopped working properly. Objects where deleted from dom, css didn't seem to apply themselves and after a few hours of looking around to find the problem, we checked all external dependencies. And it was a surprise to find out that the problem was client.js. Once we remove it (breaking Google Drive and Calendar integration) the application works.

Is there a way  to get the previous version loaded?

v...@blogica.gr

May 25, 2016, 4:15:23 AM5/25/16
to Google API JavaScript Client
I have studied it a little further and it seems that the culprits are files even deeper than client.js. They are javascript files loaded by client.js.
I will have to do a manual implementation with simple http protocol. It sucks...