Switch to another account

Jonathan Sheely

Sep 17, 2015, 5:28:14 PM9/17/15
to Google API JavaScript Client
Using this API how would I switch to another account after I have successfully authorized an account?

I have currently have multiple Google accounts that I can actively logged into. When the authorization dialog popups up I may have clicked accept and not noticed which account was actively selected at that time. Once authorized it will no longer ask me which account I want to authorize since it has already been accepted and the dialog will not be presented again.

Am I missing something?

Jon

Jonathan Sheely

Sep 17, 2015, 5:40:52 PM9/17/15
to Google API JavaScript Client
I found some details that setting authuser: -1 will always present an account picker dialog

More detailed answer here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13366254/is-it-possible-to-be-able-to-correctly-select-any-available-google-account-to-us

gapi.auth.authorize({
          client_id: app.clientId,
          scope: app.scopes,