location access without asking end user

16 wyświetleń

Avnish Gupta

nieprzeczytany,
3 sie 2016, 01:22:043.08.2016
do Google API JavaScript Client
Hi,

I am using google Javascript API to access end user location but it is asking for end user share his location by pop up window.
if user share his location then i am able to access their location, if they not share their location so i am not able to get their location , which i ideally correct.

but my requirement is to access end user location without asking them . please let me know if that is possible.
i am using javascript location API for web development for testing purpose

please share link which have details about user should agree for accessing their location using google api so it is asking for it through popup window.

Thanks
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż