White screen on consuming Share Client

Naveen

Dec 12, 2016, 7:34:42 AM12/12/16
to Google API JavaScript Client
Hello,
I'm trying to integrate the google's sharing dialog into my application and coded as mentioned out in the documentation.

var d = new gapi.drive.share.ShareClient();
d.setOAuthToken(<oauthToken>);
d.setItemIds(['0By536mP0FCjwa1pGZmpNcWcxVFk']); // file Id of one of the files on my google drive
d.showSettingsDialog();

However this code really didn't help me to get the google's sharing dialog. Instead I get a blank white modal popup with an error (refer attachments).

Is there a way to capture the errors to figure out the actual reason behind these failures ?
Can somebody help me to address the issue.

Thanks,
Naveen

2016-12-12_1736.png
2016-12-12_1759.png