Pass client class object to WCF service

Yasir Shaikh

Dec 16, 2015, 10:06:33 AM12/16/15
to google-api-dotnet-client
Hi All,

I want help in MVC application for some different type of scenario using WCF service is that

1. MVC application
2. WCF service

MVC application :
1 it include more than one data model class
2 MVC application consume WCF service

WCF Service :

1 it have more that one class and methods

2. one method is Service method
this method have Type parameter : for find class object and member

now scenario is

whenever i called action i want to create a class object which is written in MVC application
and this object pass to wcf service method which have Type reference

when wcf get the object from mvc application in the form of Type reference then I want to access the member and method of that object in WCF

and JSON format pass it to again MVC applicaiton

means creating object passing to WCF service and access the method , member of that object then return back to MVC application

is it possible in WCF service

Tell me how with example