Drive, OAuth 2 and multiple accounts

bridgersoftw...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 5:49:57 PM10/29/15
to google-api-dotnet-client
Hoping to find some guidance. I am new to using the Google Drive API w/ OAuth 2. I was following the guide located here https://developers.google.com/drive/web/quickstart/dotnet#step_1_enable_the_api_name to connect to my Google Drive and just list the files in it and ran into an interesting situation and I am not sure how to even go about figuring it out.

I have two google accounts, a personal one and a business one. I have enabled the Drive API for my business account, and I have created credentials as described above. When I run a little command line program to connect, it loads the client_secret.json file just fine and attempts to connect, loading the Oauth Consent Screen and asking if I want to give my application permission. The problem is, it is asking to give permission to my personal account NOT my business account. I 100% am positive I did not set anything up in my personal account. everything I was doing in the Developer Console is while I am logged in as my business account (in a different browser).What part of the process identifies to google that I am trying to to connect to account XYZ's Drive API? I would assume it is part of the client ID that was created when I created the OAuth client ID.

Thoughts?