More than 1000 files in a Drive folder

Keith MacKay

Aug 7, 2015, 2:43:51 PM8/7/15
to google-api-dotnet-client
I am attempting to make a tool that will auto-download all of my Google Drive files in a customize-able manner. I am running into the problem that DriveClient.Children.List(id) cannot return more than 1000 results. Is there a way to work around this? Some of my folders have more than 2000 files in them.

Linda Lawton

Sep 7, 2015, 9:50:24 AM9/7/15
to google-api-dotnet-client
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 8:43:51 PM UTC+2, Keith MacKay wrote:
> I am attempting to make a tool that will auto-download all of my Google Drive files in a customize-able manner. I am running into the problem that DriveClient.Children.List(id) cannot return more than 1000 results. Is there a way to work around this? Some of my folders have more than 2000 files in them.

Use next page token to get the next set of results.