How to create a report using Google.Apis.AdExchangeSeller.v2_0 with C# .NET ?

Atmorphius Michelodius

Apr 14, 2016, 3:45:42 PM4/14/16
to google-api-dotnet-client
I´m using a DFP API to create a Report and I don´t have a problem , the problem is when I try to do exactly the same but using AdExchangeSeller.v2_0 , I dont know how to do it.

I'm looking for a code example but i can´t find it.

this is my code with DFP API :

StatementBuilder statementBuilder = new StatementBuilder()
.Where("PLACEMENT_STATUS = :PS")
.AddValue("PS", "ACTIVE");

reportQuery.dimensions =
new Dimension[] {

Dimension.ADVERTISER_NAME,
Dimension.ORDER_NAME,
Dimension.PLACEMENT_NAME,
Dimension.LINE_ITEM_TYPE,
Dimension.LINE_ITEM_NAME
};
reportQuery.columns = new Column[] {
Column.AD_EXCHANGE_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_IMPRESSIONS,
Column.AD_EXCHANGE_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_REVENUE
};

reportQuery.statement = statementBuilder.ToStatement();

reportJob.reportQuery = reportQuery;

I need extract the same information with AdExchangeSeller API using C# .NET , some one can help me ??