[Internal Server Error 500]

Pixalione Pixalione

Aug 1, 2016, 4:07:32 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Hello,

When i run the report i have this error message.

Google Server problem ? It's just for me ? Any solution ?

Best regards

Olivier

Fabien BOURGOIS

Aug 1, 2016, 4:13:01 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
same here

l.gi...@idealwine.com

Aug 1, 2016, 5:14:25 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same!

David Legat

Aug 1, 2016, 6:13:45 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Hi, got the same problem on my Google pro account (Google Apps for Work).
But if I open the same file with my personnal account, it works fine.

Are you using Google Apps for Work as well ?

Mathias Caniato

Aug 1, 2016, 6:31:37 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
same

David Legat

Aug 1, 2016, 7:42:28 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Ok, I found the solution. The problem is the main language associated with the Google account.
If I switch back to English > United State, the add-on is working again.

Fabien BOURGOIS

Aug 1, 2016, 8:17:20 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Thanks David works fine as well after switching to English

l.gi...@idealwine.com

Aug 1, 2016, 8:30:38 AM8/1/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Thank you David! It works for me too!

Have a nice day,

Philip Walton

Aug 1, 2016, 12:50:16 PM8/1/16
to l.gi...@idealwine.com, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Also, could someone who got this error please send me the following information privately, so we can try to figure out what happened?

- Sheet URL
- Email address of the sheet owner

David Legat

Aug 2, 2016, 4:12:51 AM8/2/16
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on, l.gi...@idealwine.com
Hello Philip,

We're still experiencing this problem in our company on every single account which is not in English.
And this bugs applies to any sheet (old one, new one)

Le lundi 1 août 2016 14:17:20 UTC+2, Fabien BOURGOIS a écrit :
Thanks David works fine as well after switching to English

Le lundi 1 août 2016 10:07:32 UTC+2, Pixalione Pixalione a écrit :
Hello,

When i run the report i have this error message.

Google Server problem ? It's just for me ? Any solution ?

Best regards

Olivier

pphe...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2020, 8:38:16 PM1/3/20
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
I received an email with "Accept this invitation" button at bottom of email. When I click accept, i keep getting the error message.