insufficient permissions ... user does not have sufficient permissions for this profile

Mariana Alves

May 18, 2015, 7:49:13 PM5/18/15
to google-analyti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had this problem recently, you will need create a credential in Google Developers Console, it will generate an e-mail address below the Client ID, you need to access Google Analytics for this e-mail, may be just read and analysis.

I hope this helps.

TKs

Mariana Alves

Mariana Alves

May 19, 2015, 10:13:27 AM5/19/15
to google-analyti...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You need to give access to the newly generated (long) email address in your Google Analytics account.

I attached a image.

Have you done this?

Mariana Alves

Em segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2015 22:13:06 UTC-3, Gary Korn escreveu:
Thank you!  I see what you mean about the generation of an email address below the Client ID in the Developers Console, then adding this to the Google Analytics account.  Which I've done.  Still no permissions so I've resubmitted the request form.

Question: Should I use the newly generated (long) email address in the request form?  Or just my regular email?

Thank you for your help, I think it is helping to push the ball forward, just not there yet.

Gary
Account.PNG

pfrisella

May 19, 2015, 12:38:43 PM5/19/15
to google-analyti...@googlegroups.com, gck...@gmail.com
The error message you're receiving is because you don't have permission to access the Google Analytics view (profile) that you're attempting to query data for (i.e. the &ids parameter). It has nothing to do with the whitelist form you've submitted or the Developers Console client ID/email.

The user you're signed in with then using the APIs Explorer does not have permissions to access the View (Profile) ID you're making the request for.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 9:32:46 AM UTC-7, Gary Korn wrote:
Yes, I've done exactly as you posted yesterday.  Screenshot attached.  I've tried again today (after resubmitting access request form yesterday), and continue to get the attached error message.  Thank you again for responding!

Gary
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted