Turnaround time for whitelisting when using Management API for inserts

Arturo Escobedo

May 19, 2014, 7:29:43 PM5/19/14
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can somebody tell me what kind of a response they got when requesting write access to the Google Analytics management API.
I requested access about  two weeks ago but I havent' gotten any type of response or even acknowledgement that they received my request.
 It is not clear from any recent documentation if and when this is officially implemented. I asked request from a page they posted in a blog looks like sometime in October but
unless you search the blogs it is not clear if you still need to ask for request etc...

thx
-Arturo

Artem Serga

Jan 29, 2015, 7:00:49 AM1/29/15
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
I post request 2 month ago (DEC 2014) . Twice. Still unanswered.