How to delete / unmask "ghost data" in new activated google analytics profile?

Felix H.

Jun 26, 2015, 3:20:41 AM6/26/15
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am kind of newbie @ Google Analytics. Recently, I used a simple wordpress stat on my website only by counting the absolute number of page impressions per day for my personal page. Right now I am setting up a page for a friend who needs more specific regional data for getting in touch with page visitors.  Therefore my rather simple question - I opened my old all time deactivated old google analytics account and already had "ghost data" for the last four weeks. The Data does not make sense at all - 700 page impressions, 97% of chrome user etc. - Is this fake? And most important how to delete / how to mask this wrong data? Please see attached file

Kind Regards
Felix
Bildschirmfoto vom 2015-06-26 09:01:59.png