Analytics not working

Xed Tech

Jan 14, 2015, 4:23:30 AM1/14/15
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone....I have been using Google analytics for sometimes now but currently facing some problem with one of my GA account, hoping to get your valuable inputs to solve the same.

The problem:
I have setup Google anayltics account for one of my website. created 3 view (all website, unfiltered & Reporting) as per the properties required for them. Also implemented the tracking code on every page of the site which needed to be tracked.

Now on the tracking info  the status is "Receiving Data" but nothing gets populated in any of the views. It's been a week now. Interestingly
when I go to demographic overview it asks me to validate code, which I did following the learn more instructions, still  no result. I am keep getting the same validate code button there.

I am not able to identify where and what went wrong this time.....kindly help...

Analytics debugger is too technical for me understand any suggestion???

Url is : www.yoadvice.com