Project has been whitelisted for access for Google Analytics Account Setup and Configuration APIs Bet but I still can't use it

Bojan Grasl

Oct 31, 2014, 6:16:05 AM10/31/14
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
I have received email that says:

Great news! We've received your request to join the Google Analytics Account Setup and Configuration APIs Beta and your project has been whitelisted for access. These APIs allow you to programmatically create and edit properties, profiles, and goals.

BUT

When I try to modify webproperty, by using analytics.management.webproperties.patch I receive following message:

"code": 403,
"message": "Your project does not have access to this feature."

http://screencast.com/t/apkDdUq7vd

What can be done about it?

Matthew Cohoon

Oct 31, 2014, 12:20:10 PM10/31/14
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Are you using the API explorer?

The API explorer is a separate project that is not authorized to use Google Analytics Account Setup and Configuration APIs. You will need to use an application with the project number you setup in the developer console in order to make use of the Configuration APIs.

-Matt

Bojan Grasl

Oct 31, 2014, 12:41:15 PM10/31/14
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that is correct - I used API explorer.

Thanks for helping!