new error - what's it mean?

Chris Harrington

Oct 23, 2015, 11:46:40 AM10/23/15
to Google Analytics Management API
just got this error (while doing a demo of course)

Happened when doing a batch add permissions

{"error":{"errors":[{"domain":"global","reason":"authError","message":"Invalid Credentials","locationType":"header","location":"Authorization"}],"code":401,"message":"Invalid Credentials"}}

I had just got the oauth access token so I'm pretty sure it was a good one.

Matthew Cohoon

Oct 23, 2015, 12:18:58 PM10/23/15
to Google Analytics Management API
Are you using one of the client libraries to construct your request?

Also do each of the internal requests have proper credentials?
-Matt

Chris Harrington

Oct 23, 2015, 2:41:40 PM10/23/15
to Google Analytics Management API
Hi Matt, Thanks for responding.

No client library - just HTTP.
I only have the auth token at the batch level.
The batch delete worked for the credential where the add failed.
The batch add works for other google credentials I've tested.
In what situations specifically might one get that error?

Thanks,
Chris
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-analytics-management-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.