400 badRequest Error creating this entity. You have reached the maximum allowed entities of this type

MT

Jul 31, 2013, 8:51:55 AM7/31/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Several of my uploads are failing, returning the 400 badRequest error with this description "Error creating this entity. You have reached the maximum allowed entities of this type". The CSVs seem fine, and most uploads are completing successfully. We are also well below our daily quota for uploads. The uploads are run as "resets". What could be the cause of these errors? They started appearing suddenly on July 25.

Pete

Aug 1, 2013, 1:29:54 PM8/1/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
can you email directly with more details and we'll get someone to look into it.

Keyvison AODep

Aug 5, 2013, 3:52:20 AM8/5/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
We have the same issue

AdLabs AdLabs

Aug 5, 2013, 3:54:53 AM8/5/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
We have the same issue. Please provide us helpfull information, how solve it problem.

среда, 31 июля 2013 г., 16:51:55 UTC+4 пользователь MT написал:
Several of my uploads are failing, returning the 400 badRequest error with this description "Error creating this entity. You have reached the maximum allowed entities of this type". The CSVs seem fine, and most uploads are completing successfully. We are also well below our daily quota for uploads. The uploads are run as "resets". What could be the cause of these errors? They started appearing suddenly on July 25.

James Standen

Aug 5, 2013, 10:12:05 AM8/5/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Confirming that we also have clients seeing this- I don't have direct access to their accounts so can't troubleshoot in detail.

Srinivasan

Aug 5, 2013, 8:11:38 PM8/5/13
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
We are looking into this issue.

Thanks
Srini

James Standen

Oct 15, 2014, 2:31:41 PM10/15/14
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Hello- I am getting this error again for a client, I had thought I had seen it before.

I am able to upload the data from my machine with my Google Account which also has access to their data source, but they get this error.  Is there any known issue where this error is occuring that is user specific?

We have not exceeded the upload limit, and we are only doing resets, no appends.