embedded analytics auth without connecting on google account

Visto 22 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Leonardo Pereira

no leída,
31 ago 2015, 18:59:2331/8/15
a Google Analytics Reporting API
Greetings gentlemen

I'm using embedded analytics with a generic Google Account, to show specific dashboard for which one of my client's website.
I'd like to know if is possible to do the same without connecting on a Google Account or... "auto connecting" and just show the reports on my client's website.
I don't what to give them an user and password for connect

I already tried this one https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/embed-api/server-side-authorization/ but doesn't work, I don't know why but when I tried to pass the toke that i received the code just don't execute the (new gapi.analytics.googleCharts.DataChart) query party

Please help!
Btw sorry about my terrible English

Tks
Best regards