Increasing Quota limit

松澤明子

Nov 3, 2015, 10:59:11 AM11/3/15
to google-analytics-data-export-api
Hi,

I have a question.
We achieved quota limit when we retrieved data, and got an error.
Tough we applied higher quota via the specific form, but we get no reply.

Do we have to enable billing before apply for higher quota?
If you know, please let me know how we can increase quota limits.

Regards,
Akiko

Matt

Nov 3, 2015, 1:47:43 PM11/3/15
to google-analytics-data-export-api
Hello Akiko,
The instructions for applying for a quota increase are found here
As noted in the instructions, If you have enabled billing for your project, you can see the quota percentage for each API.
Make sure to review the information and follow the instructions included in the quota request form before submitting an increase request.
If there are any follow questions be sure to reply promptly. If you failed to follow the instructions or omitted some of the responses you may not get a reply.
-Matt

アタラ 松澤 明子

Nov 4, 2015, 3:45:44 AM11/4/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply!
I have read this contents.
But I have still unclear whether I should enable billing or not.
Is it required to apply higher quota?

Regards,
Akiko

松澤 明子
Akiko Matsuzawa
アタラ合同会社(ATARA, LLC)
【本社】
〒225-0004 神奈川県横浜市青葉区元石川町3712-12-D
【赤坂分室】
〒107-0052 東京都港区赤坂7-10-9 赤坂伊藤ビル3F

http://www.atara.co.jp/ (Corporate)
http://glu.atara.co.jp/ (glu)
http://www.unyoo.jp/ (広告運用)
http://www.attribution.jp/ (Attribution)
http://www.facebook.com/atarajp/ (facebook)
http://www.atara.co.jp/company_profile/books/ (books)

Matthew Cohoon

Nov 4, 2015, 11:35:08 AM11/4/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
I don't believe it is prerequisite for a quota increase. As long as you can get to the form and follow the instructions and meet all the requirements you can qualify for a quota increase.
-Matt