Final Reminder: Upgrade to the new Core Reporting API

411 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Pete

não lida,
31 de mai. de 2012, 13:22:4031/05/2012
para google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Core Reporting API Migration Update

Back in December we launched the Core Reporting API to replace the Data Export API. We also announced that we would be shutting down the old Data Export API and that all applications should migrate to the new version.

The time has come for us to shut down the old version. So this is our last reminder to migrate to the new Core Reporting API.

Starting next week, we’ll begin redirecting a portion of Data Export API requests to the Core Reporting API as we prepare to shut down the Data Export API on July 10th. So you'll begin to see Data Feed requests return a Core Reporting API response, and requests for the Account Feed will produce an error.

If you do not migrate, your application will experience service outages.

For more information, visit:
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar