Error 404

Satish Thummar

Apr 8, 2014, 5:34:30 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com

hi

"({code:404, message:"Not Found", data:[{domain:"global", reason:"notFound", message:"Not Found"}], error:{code:404, message:"Not Found", data:[{domain:"global", reason:"notFound", message:"Not Found"}]}})"

 I get this error while Geting Visitor etc.....
Last 3 month its work fine but suddenly  i get above error .

i You have ant Idea pls Replay.....

Erik Eng

Apr 8, 2014, 6:59:34 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish,

I'm having the same problems on an app in production. Analytics Core Reporting API keeps returning "404 Not Found".

Tried different Google Accounts and can also reproduce the issue in the Analytics API Explorer.

I have tried reaching out in all channels available but haven't got a response from Google.

galeksic

Apr 8, 2014, 7:44:53 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Re-posting my message from Analytics Product forums https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/analytics/5Y8fiUfDG0Y

On http://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/explorer/ I see "you are authorized as..." me@gmail, but in the "Account" field there is "authorize to list accounts" and "Ack! There was an error! 404 : Not Found" at the bottom, in <div id="gaOutput">

I'm using https://code.google.com/p/analytics-api-samples/source/browse/trunk/src/reporting/javascript/ez-ga-dash/gadash-1.0.js and there I'm getting "ERRORS: divContainer-ID error: 404 Not Found"

Erik Eng

Apr 8, 2014, 9:03:10 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Now (suddenly) everything is working just fine.

Inspecting the post body sent from the library (when it was broken):

[
  {
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "id": "gapiRpc",
    "method": "analytics.data.ga.get",
    "apiVersion": "undefined",
    "params": {
      …
    }
  }
]

Now I get a different payload from the "same" library:

[
  {
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "id": "gapiRpc",
    "method": "analytics.data.ga.get",
    "params": {
      …
    },
    "apiVersion": "v3"
  }
]

Would be great to hear something from Google regarding this issue. Silence is not gold in this matter.

galeksic

Apr 8, 2014, 9:20:12 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Started to work, but not not reliable, yet. It works few times, and few times doesn't.

Erik Eng

Apr 8, 2014, 9:26:03 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Ok, do you have the same apiVersion issue in the request body to the API as I mentioned above?

galeksic

Apr 8, 2014, 9:56:25 AM4/8/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
It works 100% now, no issue.

"[{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":"gapiRpc","method":"analytics.data.ga.get","params":{...},"apiVersion":"v3"}]"

Erik Eng

Apr 9, 2014, 5:49:13 AM4/9/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com

Seems to have been a general client library outage affecting not only Analytics..