Various issues experienced these days

Quentin Caron

Apr 3, 2012, 8:17:42 AM4/3/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody

I've been experiencing quite a lot of SSL handshake errors the 2 previous days using my software to access GA data.
I am using Python 2.7 and GA API v2.4. Does anyone knows why the authentication could fail so often?

Moreover, the GA query explorer tool seems a bit slow today. Some of my queries seem to wait endlessly for an answer for the GA servers, could this be related?

Cheers,
Quentin

Quentin Caron

Apr 3, 2012, 11:47:53 AM4/3/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
UP

I do not get any 503 Quota exceeded error, my software just keeps waiting for something from the GA servers and was working fine yesterday...

Quentin Caron

Apr 4, 2012, 9:58:40 AM4/4/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Ok so I have some news:
I am using v2.3, which does not seem to linkable to the Google API console as it is too old. Anyway, my app is anonymous to GA servers so it seems my office's default gateway has been black-listed. After changing it to another one, everything was going fine again.

I am planning to switch to the Google API v3 by the end of the month, avoiding any problem of this kind again.

Hope this helped you out folks.
Quentin