Client Reporting Portal

al...@5ivecanons.com

Jan 9, 2015, 1:48:58 PM1/9/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I've been browsing the analytic API and from what I can tell everything is based on a user logging in and looking at that users own data. Is there a way to only pull form one account and anyone who has access to the page can see the info on that page with out logging into a google account?

I host and maintain a lot of websites and their social streams and most of these websites are all on my google analytics account.

I would like to build a small portal for our clients that is a one stop view at all your analytics data (web/social) instead of sending them PDF reports every month.
Message has been deleted

Matthew Cohoon

Jan 12, 2015, 11:39:08 AM1/12/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
You could look into using the Google Analytics Super proxy. The Google Analytics superProxy allows you to publicly share your Google Analytics reporting data. You can use it to power your own custom dashboards and widgets, transform responses to various formats, test, and much more.

Or you could look into using an authenticated service account.  The Google OAuth 2.0 system supports server-to-server interactions such as those between a web application and a Google service. For this scenario you need a service account, which is an account that belongs to your application instead of to an individual end user. Your application calls Google APIs on behalf of the service account, so users aren't directly involved.

-Matt

Alex Smith

Jan 12, 2015, 3:33:32 PM1/12/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com