403 : User does not have sufficient permissions for this advanced segment.

Paul

Apr 15, 2014, 11:41:10 AM4/15/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I can't access some segments, the following error message appears:
403 : User does not have sufficient permissions for this advanced segment.

This happens via the API, as well as via the Analytics Query Explorer.
Segments are added my myself to Analytics and I'm querying with the excact same user, who has access to all other segments as well.

Analytics Query explorer does show the segment in the list, but when using it, I get the error.