"No Goal Conversions" and "Goal Conversion Irregularities" notifications

Lisa L

Oct 7, 2015, 4:34:59 AM10/7/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting in the right group, if not can you please tell me where to post the following question?

Since a few weeks, I've had the following notifications on my Google Analytics account:

Goal Conversion Irregularities
2 goal conversions are zero or have dropped significantly

and:

No Goal Conversions
French Individual Form has had no recent conversions

-> my goals are set up as events: there are forms on my website and when the form is completed, a popup message appears saying thank you to the person who completed the form. When this pop up message appears, that's when the goal is recorded.
The goals were recording perfectly at the beginning but all of a sudden they stopped recording all the events. However, the events still keep on happening. So the problem doesn't come from the users who have stopped completing the form.

Do you know this kind of issue?
Could you please tell me how to solve it?

Many thanks in advance.

Lisa