How to get number of authenticated hits using google analytics?

Madhusudan Dad

Apr 22, 2015, 2:44:50 AM4/22/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
If i want to get number of authenticated web hits then what values should I use for metric and dimensions? I am able to get total number of hits using "ga:hits" as metric.

Waiting for response. Its urgent. Please help to get this count.

Pete

Apr 22, 2015, 12:05:05 PM4/22/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
The list of dimensions and metrics available in the Core Reporting API is listed at:

What you're asking for does not exist. You could potentially use a custom dimension to accomplish this but you'd have to set that up to send that information with each hit. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2709828