"Request is too expensive to fulfill" error

Sumio Ebisawa

Mar 25, 2015, 4:14:42 AM3/25/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I received an error when I requested an unsampled report via the Google
Apps Script API. The error message is as below

> Request is too expensive to fulfill. To learn more about Unsampled

The request conditions are as below;

range:  2015/03/01 - 2015/03/01, only for a day
metrics: ga:pageviews
dimensions: ga:pagePathLevel1,ga:pagePathLevel2,ga:pagePathLevel3
filters: none

It works when not specifying pagePathLevel dimensions.

I read the linked pages but doesn't give me any hints. It seems working
properties with lower traffic.

Could anyone from Google explain me the detail of the error and how I
can avoid it.

Best regards