** Take our survey about this Group **

Google Analytics Team

Oct 13, 2015, 1:41:47 PM10/13/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hello developers,

We'd like to make Stack Overflow the central place to ask and answer questions about the Google Analytics platform, and use the Google Groups for announcements only. Take 3-5 minutes to complete this survey to tell us what you think about the Google Analytics Google Groups and Stack Overflow communities:

We're posting this survey to all of our Groups and at Stack Overflow. If you're active in many communities, know that you'll see the same survey in multiple places. This survey will close Tuesday, Oct. 20.

Thanks!

- The Google Analytics Team
This conversation is locked