Use analytics api with mcc email

Sandro Lazarić

Sep 11, 2015, 3:38:38 AM9/11/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
I am using analytics api and everything is fine. But I am generating report for all my client so I need add generated email address
"11118703817-s9flvp4r8l...@developer.gserviceaccount.com"
to all my clients for permission and this work is tedious. Also, when I add new client to my analytics I need also add this api email.

Is it possible to call api with my mcc email address and not with generated api email address?

Matt

Sep 11, 2015, 11:42:18 AM9/11/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
Hi Sandro,
We did recently add special batching support for the User Permissions API which should quite dramatically increase the performance of adding users to accounts, properties and profiles, there are also quota incentives to use batching with the User Permissions API.

As for authenticating with your mcc account the quickest way to check what would be possible would be to authenticate with that email and call the Account Summaries list method (try-it) and that would tell you what Google Analytics accounts the MCC has permissions to access.
-Matt