How can I retrieve product revenue from API?

Alex

Apr 15, 2015, 1:41:02 AM4/15/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
In Ecommerce section I have products revenue in % and $. How can I retrieve those from API?

I don't need the exact code, I just need the way explaining how to calculate it. Or if it can be retrieved already calculated on Google Analytics's side then it's even better.

Patrick Hegarty

Apr 15, 2015, 10:35:51 AM4/15/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
You can retrieve the same data through the API as is in GA, so the % and $ values will be the same.

Alex

Apr 15, 2015, 5:31:11 PM4/15/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
How? What dimensions and metrics should I use?

Patrick Hegarty

Apr 16, 2015, 5:08:29 AM4/16/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Check out this page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/dimsmets for the list of available API Dimensions and Metrics
Expand the e-commerce list
The Revuenue is ga:transactionRevenue
to work out conversion rate it's just the number of sessions divide by the number of transactions

The E-commerce Cenversion rate is (ga:transactions/ga:sessions)*100

Is that what you are after?

Alex

Apr 16, 2015, 7:54:25 AM4/16/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
product revenue (per product)

Alex

Apr 17, 2015, 12:26:28 PM4/17/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
So do you know how I can retrieve the product revenue?

Patrick Hegarty

Apr 20, 2015, 7:50:00 AM4/20/15
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I think your looking for these for product revenue:

Dimension: ga:productName
Metric: ga:itemRevenue