How to increase write quota

ddofborg

Aug 13, 2015, 5:18:27 PM8/13/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
We are working on a free Analytics Referrer Spam Killer, which removes spam left by spam bots. The tool is populair and we are hitting the 500 writes/day limit every day.

I already requested a higher quota weeks ago, but nobody replied :(

Is there a way to e-mail someone?

Thanks!

Mike Sullivan

Aug 15, 2015, 1:04:49 PM8/15/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
Go to your Google Developer's Console https://console.developers.google.com
left side:  APIs & Auth - APIs;
Right-side: Enabled APIs
- click the API you want
- Quotas
- click the link to Apply for a higher quota
- ask for 2,000 writes/day - that's the first step up

Note: you will be asked to be a member of Google's Technology Partner Program and have accepted the terms of agreement before they increase the quota for you.

Technology Partner Program:
Review the program details at:

Details on how to become a partner are available at:

ddofborg

Aug 16, 2015, 3:36:55 PM8/16/15
to Google Analytics Reporting API
Hello Mike,

I tried that 3-4 times already. I never got to become a member of GTPP or to accept TOS.

Today I filled out the form, I hope it will work this time :)

Regards,

Dennis