LOG IN to my admob account

Heba allah yassin

Jul 1, 2017, 3:56:58 AM7/1/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
salam alayko ,

I am trying to log in to my account but it says

You are currently signed in as hebaya...@gmail.com, which already has an AdMob account.
but when i try to log in
it loaded and back to same page

can any one help me plz
2.JPG

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 3, 2017, 12:00:26 AM7/3/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

The message you are seeing is not really an error. It is merely asking if you wish to use the current logged in account to login to AdMob. You can click "Sign In with Current Account" to proceed.

However, since this forum only handles concerns specific to the Mobile Ads SDK, it would be best to reach out to our Product Support Team for further assistance on this.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Heba allah yassin

Jul 3, 2017, 2:30:05 AM7/3/17
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
well , I did
 clicked "Sign In with Current Account" to proceed. ,  BUT  it doesn't
it is only reload and turn to the same page again ...

--

---

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 3, 2017, 3:32:41 AM7/3/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Can you try clearing out your browser's cookies/cache? Can you also try using Incognito to login?

If you can still experience the issue even after trying the above, then it would be best for you to reach out to our Product Support Team for additional assistance regarding issues with logging in.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

patel jigar